Ultrasonic Data Analyst
Our client, a growing international inspection company in south Houston, is seeking an experienced Data Analyst to join their team. This role is responsible for the analysis of UT data, generating and compiling inspection results, internal and external communication, and reporting. Ultrasonic data analysis experience is required within the pipeline, tank, and/or furnace inspection industry. Duties include:
- Generate and compile analysis results of inspection reports for external stakeholders;
- Provide internal reports regarding analysis project status and KPIs to Management;
- Recommend improvements in analysis techniques, software, and procedures for quality and efficiency;
- Ensure efficiency within planning of analysis projects;
- Assist customer inquiries regarding analysis results and reporting;
- Output analysis results and perform quality assurance checks and controls;
- Evaluate and improve procurement/sourcing for 3rd party equipment and personnel;
- Manage the execution of projects to ensure quality and safety standards are met;
- Optimizes the collaboration between operations, data analyses, and sales;
A degree is required, preferably in engineering, math, computer science or equivalent, with 4-8 years of technical experience working with pipelines, tanks, and/or furnace systems, data, and analysis. UT Level II NDE preferred, or strong knowledge of ultrasonic measurement principles and signal analysis. ASNT ILI PQ 2017 Level II Ultrasonic Data Analysis certification is preferred. Bilingual in Spanish is also preferred, as the company is looking to expand its footprint in Latin America.
This is an amazing opportunity to get in on the ground-floor with a dynamic, fast-growing company, put your fingerprint on the organization, and have big impact. The company offers with great pay and benefits, a seasoned leadership team, and an aggressive growth path offering chances for future career growth within the company.