Mass Care Team Member
Immediate need for empathetic Mass Care Team Members to perform Mass Care readiness and capacity building activities in Southwest Louisiana.
Mass Care Team Members will assist the local community with a variety of services. This involves assisting in feeding and sheltering those in need, reunification, and distribution of emergency supplies. Other responsibilities may include conducting surveys, meeting with partners, inventory management, and ensuring supply kits are complete.
Successful candidates should be able to:
- Follow and implement requests received from supervisor with little or no supervision
- Adapt to change, negotiate compromise and tolerate ambiguity
- Build effective relationships with others who can help with work related goals
- Be sensitive in human interactions to diversity inclusiveness
- Work toward service associate position in at least one Mass Care activity
Candidates should possess a valid driver license and be able to pass a criminal background check.
If you enjoy giving back and would like to assist those in need, apply now to help us help everyone.