Director of Preconstruction
Our client, a growing, Texas-based Construction firm, is looking for a strong leader to join as the Director of Preconstruction for their Houston office. This role requires extensive experience in the construction industry and a solid understanding of project scope, need, and budgets. Responsibilities include:
- Seek out potential projects to secure bids, then manage the bid process
- Oversee all preconstruction activities and processes to ensure quality is maintained
- Coordinate with the other preconstruction offices to ensure all job sites are running efficiently
- Manage and supervise all preconstruction staff
- Ensure all procedures, safety plans, and standards are reflected and upheld
Degree is preferred with at least 10-15 years of extensive construction experience, with a PE certification strongly preferred. Computer program literacy in Sage Timberline, ITB Software, and viewpoint will be needed. Experience managing all aspects of preconstruction for multiple complex projects across sectors is needed. If you have experience with a wide variety of commercial and residential constructions projects, possesses strong communication skills, and want to drive growth, this is the perfect role for you.